Last year time got away from me and I didn't reserve a ticket for the daddy daughter dance...Maggie hasn't let me forget it. She asked for several months if I knew the date and when the tickets would go on sale. So I made sure to ask one of my school families whose mom was on the committee to be sure to let me know when tickets went on sale. She did and I'm pretty sure I was one of the very first to purchase a ticket.
Maggie was thrilled! She couldn't wait for the dance! She found her dress on Amazon and fell in love with it when it came in. She knew what purse she wanted to take, what shoes she wanted to wear and how she wanted me to fix her hair. Sadly Caroline was sick and couldn't join them. I'm not to sure that Maggie was super sad because that meant that that meant that she got her daddy all to herself and got to make all the decisions.
They had lots of fun. Danced the night away and got to enjoy dessert from Cold Stone Creamery. They both enjoyed themselves and the time together! Our girls are blessed to have a sweet daddy that loves to spend time with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment