Thankfully Caroline loved flying, said it might be her new hobby. They made all their boarding times and made it safely to the hotel.
Once on the ground in Indianapolis, they got checked into their hotel, changed into warmer clothes and walked downtown to dinner. They found a yummy mom and pop Italian restaurant and enjoyed a delicious dinner.
Saturday morning, they got up early and got breakfast at Panera. Caroline wanted to do some shopping downtown but most of the stores didn't open until 11:00. So she managed to find a few new tops, which she was really happy about.
Time for the big event...with 65,000 of their favorite friends, fans and wrestling family!
Charlotte Flair won the ladies event and Cody Rhodes won the mens event. Both made them very happy.
They left the hotel this morning at 5:30 to head to the airport for an early morning departure. I asked Caroline if flying was still her favorite hobby and she said "let me get breakfast before I answer." I was SO SO SO thankful to see their plane land and she them step off!!
Mags made a welcome home sign for them and our friend Mrs. Lori who was also on their flight!
We were so thankful for them to go but so thankful to see them come home. Tonight as I said goodnight to everyone, I was SO grateful to have us all under one roof again!














No comments:
Post a Comment