When I came home after work, I found her sound asleep in the chair. Poor thing couldn't lay in her bed because her head hurt so bad. I let her sleep another hour before we left for her appointment. Once we got in a room, I knew she didn't feel well because she didn't want her phone, she just wanted to lay down.
The nurse asked about symptom's...Caroline said her ears, her head, tired...She asked about any fever to which I said no and the nurse replied "Well it's 103 now!" Way to go Momma...They swabbed for COVID and Flu, which were both negative. So after looking at her ears and listening to her lungs, which were clear, she was diagnosed with a severe sinus infection.
We left the Drs office. Anytime the girls get shots or get swabbed, I always get them a treat, usually at Sonic. I asked Caroline what she wanted and all she wanted was a Sonic slushy. While I absolutely hate to see her so sick, it was so nice to be needed. She was like a little girls again, needing me to take care of her. She was so kind and appreciative of everything I did. It was truly a gift. Now here's to hoping the meds kick in soon and my baby girl feels better quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment